Picodash is an advanced Instagram search engine and social media management tool for Brands, Marketing Agencies, Publishers and Journalists to search, explore and curate Instagram content by location, hashtags or users.
Picodash was formerly called Gramfeed, an Instagram Search and Viewer for the desktop started in early 2011. For five years Gramfeed enabled over 10 million users to experience Instagram on the web. In June of 2016, Gramfeed was transitioned to Picodash to comply with the new Instagram Platform policy and is now reviewed/approved by Instagram. Picodash is now focused providing Social Media Management and advanced Instagram search functionality to help Journalists, Researchers, Publisher and Brands to curate and manage Instagram content.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask any questions or feedback in the Disqus comments below ↓
Some common answers:
- Picodash and Instagram are not same, contact Instagram support for Instagram app related issues
- Login issues:
- If you are having login issues, try and login again.
- If you are automatically getting logged in, click this instagram link to logout and then login again on picodash.
- Payment and Subscription:
- First 3 days are free and then you will be charged $8
- You can cancel subscription service anytime, go to settings-modify-cancel
- If you cancel, you will still have access until the end of month's subscription period
- Whats not possible with picodash:
- post or delete photos to Instagram *
- view feed, popular/trending, other users' following/followers list, direct messages, stories *
- cannot view private user profiles even if you follow and are approved *
- search hashtag at a location, search more than one hashtags, search hashtag by date/time (more info) **
- Whats possible with picodash:
* only possible with Instagram app or instagram.com
** Instagram API does not support it, not possible