Picodash is an advanced Instagram search engine and social media management tool for Brands, Marketing Agencies, Publishers and Journalists to search, explore and analyze Instagram content by location, hashtags or users. [read more]
Picodash was formerly called Gramfeed, an Instagram Search and Viewer for the desktop started in early 2011. For five years Gramfeed enabled over 10 million users to experience Instagram on the web. In June of 2016, Gramfeed was transitioned to Picodash to comply with the new Instagram Platform policy and is now reviewed/approved by Instagram. Picodash is now focused providing Social Media Management and advanced Instagram search functionality to help Journalists, Researchers, Publisher and Brands to curate and manage Instagram content.
Email us at email@example.com
Ask any questions or feedback in the Disqus comments below ↓
Some common answers:
- Payment and Subscription:
- First 3 days are free and then you will be charged $8 on the 4th day.
- You can cancel subscription service anytime, go to Settings → Modify → Cancel
- Login issues:
- If you are having login issues, try and login again.
- If you are automatically getting logged in, click this instagram link to logout and then login again on picodash.
- Whats not possible with Picodash:
- Posting or deleting photos to Instagram is not possible *
- You cannot view feed, popular/trending, other users' following/followers list, direct messages, stories *
- You cannot view private user profiles even if you follow and are approved *
- Searching hashtag at a specific location, searching more than one hashtags, searching hashtag by date/time are not possible (more info) **
- Picodash capability:
- Read all about Picodash features and capabilities
* only possible with Instagram app or instagram.com
** Instagram API does not support it, not possible